Thursday 10 September 2015

Bloggers Diary - Kiss of Life!!



I hate boastful people...Ok! Hate is too strong a word to use. The words of boastful people don't hold water to me.
Let me find out or discover that great talent or gifts of yours myself. If you so decide to boast about it, you Berra live up to your expectations or you shall forever remain in my black book of losers.
That how yours truly hit it off with a man in one meeting. The connection was so strong that we became friends afterwards. We would chat and make calls almost round the clock. Infact, we were stuck on each other.
He would tell me how a bad kisser he was... Oh Vivien, I would kiss you for hours and hours without stop. those who had kissed my lips would attest to it, I am not trying to boast Vivien, but be prepared for my kiss cause it gonna make your feet
wobble and turn into jelly. 
Oh boy! My heart would race so face and sometimes I would find myself liking my lips in anticipation.
The D day arrived..
We met.. I swear I couldn't hear all we discussed. I kept screaming with my body language..'shut the f$&k up and kiss me dude'
And then it happened.. The lips touched me softly, prodded a little and then it happened
I caught a smell of something...
GARLIC!!!,!
Yuck!!
He opened his mouth and the flood gates of saliva was released into mine. I struggled for escape but he held me tightly oooo kissing me "expertly"
After some resistance, he let me go and made the mistake of asking.. 'Hope you enjoyed it'
Mtcheeeeeeeew!
I couldn't answer cause my mouth was filled with saliva mixed with garlic and the only thing on my mind was to take it off and chew a gum.
After that meeting, my fate with him was already decided.
I guess we all know what it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam Comments would not be approved