Friday 28 June 2013

Diary of a MAD Woman - 20th March 2004

I am feeling very sleepy but i had to put down this entry. My day started well. I woke up, prayed, prepared breakfast for the family. I served my husband breakfast and he didn't eat. For the past four day he hadn't tasted anything i cooked since the N500 incident. This exposed another part of his personality i haven't witnessed before. I cant believe my husband would reject my food all because of that. I even returned the money i took from his wallet but i don't know whether he saw it or not. May be is should told him i returned the money. Right now i am so confused i don't know what to do.

He hasn't touched me for four days. Attempts to touch my husband while sleeping results in heavy rebukes. He even threatened to sleep in the sofa if i continued. Right now, i really need the warmth of his body, the feel of his
strong arms to assure me. Hmmmmm, i don't know what i have done wrong, it makes me wonder if there is more to it than the N500 i too from his wallet.

I even begged him but he hasn't come around to forgive me. i don't know what to do. I am in a confused state right now.
              12;20am

For DIary of a MAD Woman 3. Click HERE
Diary of a MAD Woman 2 - The Beginning. Click HERE
Diary of a MAD Woman 1. Click HERE

4 comments:

  1. Is this for real, so touching

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dude is just being myopic. No wonder he's just being anonymous. Vivien's stories are one like no other. Keep up the good work dear. You're the best

    ReplyDelete

Spam Comments would not be approved