Saturday 5 October 2013

Blogger Diary - Most Uncomfortable Journey

I have pondered long before deciding to share my diary sessions on my blog and decide to give it a shot. I promise to be truthful and open as much as i can.  Enjoy


I left the house hurriedly at about 4:00pm as i didn't want to get to Otta late. I had promised my fiance that i would be coming over to the family house to see his people and i was not about to break that promise. My fiance had already called pleading i leave the house on time because of the usual traffic around Abulegba. I got to Oshodi and decide to follow the coastal bus because it was much cheaper than the smaller ones. As i boarded the bus, i noticed that most of the comfortable positions had been occupied and i didn't want to go to the back. Most Lagosians dont like that though. I looked around and decided to pitch my tent beside one 'aboki". the look he gave me was so uncomfortable
so i decided to ignore him afterall, i didnt know him and dont care how he much he stared at me. In no time, the bus got filled and we started our journey to Sango.

One thing i noticed as the bus got moving was the constant stares from the "aboki" beside me. I wondered what made him stare at me so much; it wasnt my dressing because i was wearing a turtle-necked blouse with a jean trouser and every part of my body was covered. No flash of boobs or skin, everything was sooooo sealed, so you could imagine my discomfort at that point.

The drama started when we approached Cement Bus-stop. My "aboki" neighbor began to stoke my legs with his own legs. I thought it was a mistake at first, so i moved my leg away from his but he moved his closer to mine and continued the stoking. At this point, i knew it was intentional so i faced him and gave him a murderous look intended to scare him away and stop further probing but i was so wrong.

Traffic started around Super Bus-stop at the popular Kantagowa Market so i decided to rest my head on the seat. My "aboki" neighbor got his cue and did the most imaginable. He brought out his dick and started stroking it in the bus. I could see his erect manhood as he stroked it; the purpose was for me to see the whole display.I turned my head immediately to the other side as i didn't want to give him any encouragement to continue. Then he did it again, he nudged me with his leg obviously for me to see what he thought i was missing. lolzzzzz. I turned and gave him a stern warning not to repeat such act or i would embarrass him in the bus.

My "aboki' neighbor still not wanting to give up stopped his dick stroking for the moment and did another funny thing. He brought out his phone, punched his number into it and brought it to my face (i was still resting my head on the seat)Intention was for me to see his number, learn it off heart and probably give him a cal later.I ignored him totally and prayed the traffic would ease as i couldn't wait to jump off the bus.

In no time, we got to Sango, but "aboki" still wanted to try his last antic.As i was about alighting from the bus, i felt a little tap on my shoulders. Lo and behold, it was "aboki": stretching out his phone to me.... for what nah!!!

I shouted at him and started a quick stride, a look at my back saw him following me in the same quick stride. I intensified my stride and in no time i was free from "aboki" forever.

It was the most uncomfortable journey i have ever experienced. Have you been in the same shoes with me? Share your experiences.



5 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahaha! Which kind mind be that na? Oboy! I no fit shout abeg!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. U would av given him a slap that would have done the maggic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vivien, u don dey slack big time. checking Tuesdays and Thursdays as you said and no updates whatsoever

    ReplyDelete
  4. first time here and very original writing
    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! First time I'm reading any of your posts. Lool! The girl has mind sha.
    Please check out this blog http://mateyscott.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Spam Comments would not be approved