Monday 26 October 2015

Unbelievable Photo of Twin Strangers


Two ladies were shocked when they bumped into each other ..Ciara Murphy and Cordelia Roberts were both studying in Germany and sheer coincidence, the two were both studying in the city of Bremen when friends pointed out their remarkable similarity. Murphy, from Ireland said 
"When I was going on nights out, people were starting to ask me did I come here with a sister, or a twin,". “I didn't know what they were talking about in the beginning, so I was just like 'No I'm completely on my own out here.'But then after a while I realized they were talking about Cordelia."
Roberts, from England, had an experience similar 
“On one night out, people kept saying ‘Are you sisters?’ and that was when we decided to take a photo,"
The picture the pair snapped together went viral on Facebook, and Twin Strangers tracked them down for a chat.
Murphy's friend Jessica said the pair now go everywhere together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam Comments would not be approved