Friday 24 May 2013

Diary of a MAD Woman - 1


I was carried into my room by my husband. YES my Husband, sounds so good to call him that amidst giggles and laughter. The day had gone very well, it was a day of joy, my friends, family, loved ones all gathered around me as i said "YES I DO" to my boyfriend of seven years. I can vividly remember all that went down on the 15th of February 2000. It was my husbands idea that we married on St.Valentines day to cement the bond of love that we shared for seven years. It was a perfect idea to me as i loved my husband so deeply. I could remember the feathery kisses and love making on my wedding night. It has been so good, my husband put in so much effort to make it a wedding night to remember. I also remember the morning after, breakfast on bed served by my husband as i still lay asleep. Our wedding was so beautiful, people saw us as the perfect couple, we hardly fought or quarreled, everything  was going so smoothly for us or so  i thought.

Fast forward seven years later after our wedding, i was pregnant with my second child. Let me let it known that pregnancy isn't always pleasant to me, a lot of vomiting, swollen face and legs, pale complexion etc. I am always at my worse when i am pregnant, no one would like to tag his or her beautiful self ugly, but i can boldly tell you that during my pregnancies, i was very very very ugly. Yes i was ugly inside-out and i could do nothing to help myself out of
that state of ugliness.

You didn't ask of my loving husband, hehehe. His story will come out later. Meanwhile, i want to explain the reason i started keeping a journal. How my Diary became my only friend and confidant. You know, my diary doesn't talk, it has a listening ear, it very loving and accommodating as it doesn't complain at all. My diary keeps secret, it aint like one of those back-stabbing friend we encounter during our lifetime. You tell a secret and you are sure it is safe. You will all understand why i call my diary my best friend, just wait and see .......

"diary of a mad woman"

FOR Diary of a MAD Woman - 2. Click HERE
Diary of a MAD Woman - 3. Click HERE
Diary of a MAD Woman - 20th March 2004. Click HERE

6 comments:

  1. hmmmmm, wat could d diary contain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catchy ​‎​αη∂ interesting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite an interesting story.PLs,more of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Secrets in Dairies? They r usually realy kept but the day they'll unfold, its d day the action receiver wil be in his/her first hell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmnnn secrets will unfold! Lemme read on

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a really good writer.

    ReplyDelete

Spam Comments would not be approved