Thursday 16 January 2014

Most Embarassing Moment - By a blog visitor

I had a boy friend in the university like every other girl had and i was also a virgin. I started dating my boyfriend in my second year and all was going smooth. I had rented my own apartment after spending my first year with my uncle and his wife who was a lecturer in the university. My cousin also lived with my uncle and was reading the same course with me but she was a class ahead of me.

My boyfriend decided to visit me on that fateful day and we both decided that we were going to give sex a try. I closed my door thinking
it was jammed (i was using a jam lock for my door). I went to meet my boy friend and we stripped naked to begin the deflowering act. lolzzzz.

We got touchy and touchy, lost in the pleasures of the moment that we didnt hear the door open. lo and behold, it was my cousin staring at us stark naked, the shock on her face was out of this world as she turned back and left my room.

i scurried to my feet to check my lock and i realized i didn't release the lock when closing the door.

Need be told, that was the end of the deflowering act ooo, Boy friend had to dress and left my room while i await lashing from my cousin which never came anyways.

That experience scared the shit out of me as i never attempted such acts again. I got deflowered anyways but it happened during my finals at school.

From Blog reader who chooses to remain anonymous.

What are your most embarrassing moments blog reader?

4 comments:

Spam Comments would not be approved