Tuesday 16 December 2014

Justified



‘But you asked me not to leave’ I said in an usually calm voice
‘yes we did because it was for your own….’
‘I listened to you… didn’t i? see where it got me to’
‘we are going to get the best lawyers for you’
‘I don’t need your help’
‘Nana, but….’
‘Sergeant’ I screamed ‘take me back to my cell’
‘George has been arrested for questioning,
‘what!!!’ I shouted in stunned disbelief ‘how, when, why’ I said in a rush
‘Young lady, keep moving’ the officer gave me a little nudge

Seated in my cell with other inmates, I thought about my mum, about George and I suddenly felt tired . I flashed back to the incident that has shaped and defined my life and I felt no tinge of guilt, remorse or shame. I felt peace so divine. It was the best thing I have ever done in the last eight years. I felt so elated, so happy and cared less about the outcome of the trial. I felt so fulfilled. Finally, I have finally done something with my life.


I smiled as I pictured the look in his eyes as he begged me. His expression miffed with shock, disbelief and fear. The surge of power that engulfed me as I sunk the sharp

blade in his ribs was so intense. I aimed for his heart and gave him the final blow that ended his miserable life. Each thrust for the four beautiful souls that had to go. I left him in the pool of his own blood as I prepared for Friday service.
I remembered the resident pastor tell me he had never seen me this happy.
‘You danced like a wild beast that has been loosed from her shackles; he said ‘I can see that lines has begun to fall in pleasant places for you’. I couldn’t help but smile as I told him that that the Lord has been faithful and has finally put to rest all my years of pains and hurt. ‘How is your husband’ he asked
‘oh!, he is resting peacefully’
‘My regards to him Nana’
‘I will’ I said feeling a little sorry for him as he has lost one of his major financiers. So pitiful
Oh!, what joy I felt as I drove home.. What unquantifiable joy and happiness that drove me to the edge of insanity. I felt like stripping and dancing wildly on the streets, I felt like doing something so crazy and wild. I just felt wonderful. My home felt welcoming for the first time in a long while. It felt like heaven.

Tears stung my eyes as I remembered the beautiful moments I shared with George. I felt sorry that he had to be dragged into this whole mess. He was a beautiful soul who loved me unconditionally, a pillar of strength and comfort when I need a shoulder to cry on. Infact, he was everything Bode never was. I flushed with emotions as I remembered our meeting the night I sent Bode to where he belonged. It was so passionately intense. The look of shock on his face when he stripped me off my clothes couldn’t be matched with the look of esc. He kissed every bruise, every cut and told me I have never looked more beautiful. I smiled and told him I would never feel such pains again but poor him, he couldn’t understand as he was bent on pleasing me, on making me feel loved and happy. I pushed him roughly on the sofa and told him to let me please him today.
He smiled and grabbed me into a savage kiss that left us breathless I pushed my breast into his face, probing him to do as he wish, teasing his, taunting him, pleasing him, driving him to reckless abandon. I unbutton his shirt, urging him with the movement of my waist. I could feel anticipation by the rapid change in his breathe, the bulge of his manhood pressed between my already slippery mound.
I lowered myself on his turbo-charged manhood and danced the ancient dance, fast and fiercely ferociously. He held tightly to my waist as we ascended into a rhythmic frenzy, wild and without inhibitions. Sated and gasping for breath, lost in the beauty of the moment. We had two more beautiful sessions and I bid him farewell.

..to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam Comments would not be approved